Why Choose Us
- We are experienced, we have over 30 years experience in commercial and domestic construction.
- We are fully qualified Gas Safe and NICEIC engineers
- We have accumulated excellent working relations with our valued customers, which is, reiterated through their kind testimonials.
- Our team of Altrincham construction workers are well-established as local property extension experts.
- Having worked on a number of projects you can rest assure that we will supervise the project from start to finish.
- Excellent customer service has always been one of our top priorities, which is why we will keep you fully up to date with timings, and how the project is progressing.
- We are affordable, we have a fair and honest quotation process created with the customer
Types of Extensions
Salisbury construction is made up of a team of highly skilled construction workers. You can trust us when it comes to building the perfect extension and have had experience constructing the following extensions:
- House extensions
- Kitchen extensions
- Bathroom extensions
- Single Storey extensions
- Double Storey extensions
- Bedroom extensions
- Loft conversions
Benefits of Extensions
- Create more space – possibly one of the more obvious advantages of an extension but nevertheless; a single or double storey extension is the perfect way to add extra room to a house you aren’t ready to move out of yet. Depending on why you need to extend your property will depend on the type of extension you require. Other examples of ways to extend your property include a conservatory or a garden room. In this sense, they offer more flexibility in giving you the freedom to modify your house exactly as you like.
- Having an extension may be the persuading factor to stay at your current property – moving house can be a huge financial burden, so in the long run, you may see having an extension as a more cost-effective option, rather than having to relocate.
- A house extension is a great way to add worth to your properties value. It can also be a huge selling point for potential buyers.
Areas We Service
Salisbury construction is based in Altrincham and covers the surrounding areas of South Manchester such as Hale, Sale, Timperley and beyond. If you require more information on the specific locations we cover then please email Dan@SailsburyConstruction.co.uk.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for a construction company you can trust to build the extension of your dreams, then call Salisbury Construction on 07557 533 632. Alternatively, you can fill out our online contact form.